Friday, October 17, 2014

JAR IT UP.

Planning my sister's wedding was certainly fun. Tons of ideas came to mind and one of them was to have all these jars line up the pathway where guests enter during the reception. That went ok but as a result I ended up with 72 mason jars! I thought I'd give them away but I was still left with a lot of them. Instead of having it collecting dust in the garage, I wanted to make use of some of them around the house.

Other than for drinks or food, there's plenty more where you can spread them around. Here are some ideas:

Party Helper. 




Paint it up. 


                                                  (acrylic paints will help glam up your jars)
Coffee Break.



                                 (With a little help from good old chalkboard paint and paint pen)

Mood Setter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment