Friday, March 13, 2015

TRENDS: BOYFRIEND JEANS AND A BASIC

My first fashion blog! I got excited since it's been a while since I exerted much effort into dressing up. Lately, I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting a little orlder or because I've gained weight (I'm sure we all women say that, but it's quite true for me) I've been lost and kind of looking for style that suits this new me. I'm never really the type that worries about weight, I've always believed it's just a number but I do think that you have to dress your body accordingly. On today's blog, I am going back to the basics. Jeans and a plain shirt. If you're like me, trying to find your style at your age or at your weight, I think we all can never go wrong with the basics. 


I love the boyfriend jean trend that's on now, not only is it comfortable, it's basic yet trendy. You can also dress it down or up. There are several bloggers that I follow that wear it with sneakers (also in trend right now), some wear it with heels. For tops, you can do plain or printed, shiny or matte, there are endless of pairing options. For today's casual Friday (the only day I wear such jeans at work), I paired my newest pair of bf jeans from H&M (for a great price too!) with a basic black top (also from H&M). Adding a few accents also does not hurt--heels are from F21 and hat from Nordstrom. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment